We're looking for an experienced person to work as a tester across a number of projects. Our ideal would be someone who has worked in an agency atmosphere and is familiar with Agile methodologies and the challenges they can represent. You should be comfortable with working in a flexible way and have the ability to adapt to project fluctuations.
We need someone to help us build a strong testing strategy and help improve current methods. You would play a vital role within development teams to collaborate in delivering strong products. You would also be able to help ensure the completeness of our test coverage and to automate test execution wherever possible.
You'd be working with a talented bunch of people (and a slightly deranged office dog), based at our canal-side offices in Islington.
- Solid understanding of web technologies and applications
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of automated testing techniques
- Ability to create and execute manual tests
- Experience in carrying out manual front end, accessibility and browser compatibility testing
- Willingness to work as part of a team or individually with minimal supervision
- Strong eye for detail and ability to communicate issues well.
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of setting up/maintaining test data and environments
- Understanding of security, penetration and load testing
- Experience in testing internationalisation
- iOS and Android testing experience.
To apply, please send a short note and your CV to jobs[at]madebymany.co.uk
No recruiters please.